Fighting the Left... Doing it Right!
Previous Posts



The PPW Archives:



The PPW Blogroll:

06 October 2005

Why Texas wasn't looted..

and this is why...























Now I don't advocate violence, but I also don't advocate letting someone steal personal belongings without putting up a fight for it. Hopefully the sign will keep the honest people honest.


Blogger freestuff2 said...
Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airport code
It deals mostly with airport code plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!  

Blogger MonicaR said...
That is a great picture! LOL! My husband and I are solid supporters of the 2nd amendment. I believe in protecting our family, home and possessions from those who have no respect for life or others possessions.

Don't Mess With Texas!!  

Blogger GaffaUK said...
Check this out...

http://www.nbc6.net/news/5044483/detail.html

Looks like Florida is one step ahead. Shoot first then ask questions!  

Blogger MonicaR said...
Gaffe - I have corrected your erroneous assertion in my response to you on my blog.  

Blogger Gina said...
Love it !!!!!! Yeaha !!  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates


Free Website Counter